call or text 347-770-1456
We can go to your home, business or you can come to our location. Before dropping off your expensive equipment give us a call sometimes we are out on onsite appointments. We service all 5 boroughs, long island, westchester, new jersey, or anyone worldwide via remote access.
NO COMPUTER JOB IS TOO SMALL TOO FIX !!
OUR CLIENTS ARE WORKING PROFESSIONALS, COPS, LAWYERS, DOCTORS, STUDENTS, ETC.
Process to fix your computer at Laptop Rescuer Co.
1. Pack your computer and power adapter with plastic wrap. Allow at least a 2" gap, which should be filled by packing pop-corn, bubble wrap or paper, between the laptop and the box.
2. Put your AC Adapter on either side not on the top or on the bottom.
3. Attach a memo of your contact info with the computer and this item number or printed copy.
4. Send your computer to our company at:
5. Within 24hrs of receiving your computer, we will call you and give you the work order number, results of the FREE diagnosis and a specific quote to repair your laptop.
6. If you agree to proceed with the repair then your laptop is assigned and we contact you once it has been repaired for payment.
- Motherboard problems: No power, power but no boot, over heat, shut down, random shut down, no sound, no video, no charge, do not recognize devices, bad BIOS chip,system hangs, blue screen, cannot install OS/software, Wireless, Ethernet (LAN), PCMCIA, shut down when moved, ac adapter turns off when plugged in, and printer port problems.
With the latest diagnostic tools and software, most laptop issues are relatively simple to fix. But most repair shops don't have the expertise or computerized BGA machines to repair to the component level like we are able to.
We can give you the lowest repair rate possible simply because we can replace those faulty components that cause your whole motherboard not to function.
Clients have given us feedback that they have been shopping around at Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Staples and the computer manufacturers and various laptop repair shops who not only charged a diagnostic fee but they also received an astronomical repair quote from them. More often than not, they are told to replace the whole motherboard which is not always necessary. Don’t waste time any further, because our facility is geared to providing the best service possible while making the whole process as painless as possible.
Q. May I keep my hard drive?
A. Yes. We understand that data is confidential and valuable to you. We will use our hard drive to test your computer. Keep in mind if your hard drive was damaged when your laptop died your laptop may not work when it is re-installed. If you choose to send your hard drive with your laptop, we will not touch your data
Q. Do I need to send in my AC adapter ?
A. Yes, it is better to send the adapter with the computer so that we can validate it is working normally.
Q. How do I pay?
A. You pay when the repair is complete. We will call you to confirm shipping address and set up a private eBay auction.
Q. Can I just send the motherboard only?
A. No, we cannot offer our 3 months warranty if we don't have your laptop to test that it is back up and working normally.
Q. What if you can't fix my computer?
A. If we deem your motherboard is not repairable then we do not charge for our attempted repair.
Q. How long does it take to repair?
A. Most repairs requiring a single chip replacement normally take 5-7 business days. However a repair can take several weeks if the MB has several issues requiring multiple chip replacements. Unfortunately, the diagnostic tests can only detect one chip issue at a time. We offer same day services for power jack and LCD repair IF we have the replacement part in stock.
Q. Who pays to ship the laptop in?
A. You are responsible for shipping your laptop in at all times.